Nam Gyu Ri & Kyeol - A Guy And A Girl Meet For The First Time Lyrics



Someone stop me, say it’s not so
Someone tell me, that I saw the wrong person
Stop it, I tell myself to shut up
But it’s no use

Like flying dust, my eyes are on you
I rub them but it won’t stop looking at you
I keep getting nervous like an anxious person
I’m afraid to start talking to you

You’re a guy I saw for the first time, oh a guy like you
When I meet you, I think I’ll break down
I think I won’t be able to do anything
So I decided to pass by you
Like a lie, I fell in love with a guy I saw for the first time
I couldn’t even walk so I just stood there
My heart is so foolish

My trembling heart is not becoming calm
When our eyes lock, it felt like a frozen picture
At this rate, I might lose her
Then I will miss you for a long time
And I’ll regret it, lady
Can I love you, ma lady

I have waited ma baby
I feel the same way baby (X3)

You’re a girl I saw for the first time, oh a guy like you
When I meet you, I think I’ll break down
I know I won’t be able to do anything, I know
The word love makes everything happy
With a girl that I met for the first time (with a guy)
Like a lie, I fell in love and I’m swaying
I live because of you

Nam Gyu Ri & Kyeol - A Guy And A Girl Meet For The First Time Lyrics Nam Gyu Ri & Kyeol - A Guy And A Girl Meet For The First Time Lyrics Reviewed by akmly on Friday, June 28, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments: