Lim Kim - I’m Asking You ( Suspicious Housekeeper OST ) Lyrics




I’m asking you
Please hold my hand
The tears that I held back
Keep flowing down

Even the passing wind
Spreads on my fingertips
Leaving it tingling and dark red

What to do? What should I do?
What kind of sickness hurts this bad?
How much, how much
Do I have to endure again? Can’t you teach me?

Will you trust me?
I hope you will smile
As days pass by
I hope it won’t be anything

The colorful leaves
The brightly shining sun
I hope you’ll get used to it

I hope, I want to hope
I hope things will get more comfortable after you walk
Once, twice, I’ll endure it, I can smile
I believe, I want to believe
I hope the bright morning will come after the dark night
Once, twice, I’ll endure it, hold my hand


Lim Kim - I’m Asking You ( Suspicious Housekeeper OST ) Lyrics Lim Kim - I’m Asking You ( Suspicious Housekeeper OST ) Lyrics Reviewed by akmly on Monday, October 14, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments: