Lee Jin Ah with JYP - Road to Airport ( Sing The Road #01 ) Lyrics



I’m meeting you at the end of this road
You don’t know how much I waited
I felt so helpless when you left
But today is the day I’m meeting you

I can hear the airplane sound
Getting louder and louder
The sound of my heart is getting louder too
It fills up with a fluttering feeling

Ten Nine Eight Seven Six
I picture you walking out
Five Four Three Two One
You’ll look at me and run into my arms
I’m on my way to the airport
I’m on my way to see you

Every day, I held onto my phone
Missing you as I fell asleep
After I marked this day on the calendar
I kept looking at it as the days went by


Lee Jin Ah with JYP - Road to Airport ( Sing The Road #01 ) Lyrics Lee Jin Ah with JYP - Road to Airport ( Sing The Road #01 ) Lyrics Reviewed by akmly on Tuesday, September 01, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments: