Ailee - Like The First Snow I Will Go To You ( Goblin OST ) Lyrics



Before I held you, I didn’t know
That the world I was in
Was this bright

I reached you with a small breath of life
It’s a love that called out to me fearlessly

I liked it so much
Watching over you, my heart fluttering
Even when I was ridiculously jealous
All of those ordinary moments

In the dark eternity
In that long wait
Like sunshine, you fell down to me

Before I let go of you, I didn’t know
That the world I am in
Was this lonely

Pretty flowers bloomed and withered here
The season of you will never come again

I started to become greedy
I wanted to live with you, grow old with you
Hold your wrinkled hands
And say how warm my life was

It was just one blessing
After that short encounter
You cried like the rain

I wanted to be happy for once
But that made you cry

Forget everything and move on
Because I will go to you
When your breath calls out to me again

I won’t ever forget
Watching over you, my heart fluttering
Even when I was ridiculously jealous
All of those moments that you gave to me

Some day, we’ll meet again
It’ll be the happiest day
I will go to you like the first snow

I will go to you


Ailee - Like The First Snow I Will Go To You ( Goblin OST ) Lyrics Ailee - Like The First Snow I Will Go To You ( Goblin OST ) Lyrics Reviewed by akmly on Friday, January 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments: